Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday What's New: Happy March

Happy March, and welcome back! I have had a long hiatus from this blog with the new year, a death of a childhood friend, adventures in foster care, work on my marketing business, and just plain life. But alas, I am happy to say that I'm back and you should anticipate seeing regular posts from me again.

Some of the things I plan to discuss this month include: March's birthstone, more musings on foster care/adoption, and some fun treasures from my shop and other people's Etsy shops.

I am excited to leave you with a picture of one of my favorite pieces of jewelry, a Psalm 23 bracelet I created with the help of my kids, which incorporates many different kinds of gemstones - including March's aquamarine stone. I would love to hear what you think!

What are you most excited about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment