Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Finds: Fall Colors

I love the fall, and all the beautiful colors it represents. Join me on this journey of the many colors of fall. There are so many items available in autumn and Christmas colors, as well as birthstones for every month. Come see the latest of what you can find at cksilver for yourself or your Christmas list! Click on any picture to learn more about that item.

First a nice bracelet, earring, and necklace set called Southwest Autumn which incorporates turquoise, garnet, brown snowflake jasper, and sterling silver:




Next, some lovely autumn red earrings:


And last, some lovely green earrings:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my you make great things I love the last pair of green earrings WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, beautiful colors! The last pair of earrings are my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! They're one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete