Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday Thoughts: What are your next recipes to try out?

I have found recently that I don't do well with dairy. So I have been on the lookout for good dairy-free recipes. Whether or not you have challenges with dairy, you may want to check out some of these very tasty-looking recipes.

This Chicken, Avocado, and Orange Salad makes my mouth water just looking at it. The combination of avocado and orange is so fascinating! I know it will be one our family will try soon.

This Fresh-Herb Salmon With Jasmine Rice recipe looks really incredible too! Mmmm.... Parsley, chives, dill, ginger. It looks so incredible! And how fun to see these gorgeous pictures. Makes me want to go out and try this one right now!

And the last recipe I'll tempt you with is this for Pulled Pork Fajitas. How I love Mexican food, and I'm really into avocado and cilantro for flavor right now since I've been working to eliminate dairy.

So there you have it, three really incredible-looking dairy-free recipes. What are you favorite recipes? Share them in the comments for us all to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment