Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Finds: Handmade accessories from msformaldehyde

Today I am featuring msformaldehyde of sunny San Diego. She makes handmade accessories you can't find anywhere else. She loves everything tiki, polynesian, hawaii, and tiki oasis, and does wedding flowers for all types of weddings.

Name one thing that not many people know about you.
I wear my heart on my sleeve

How did you get your start on Etsy?
Making own my stuff and decided to sell it.

How did you choose your shop name?
I am a unemployed science girl.

What does a typical day look like for you?
Making new creations and post office hopefully.

Most people have something or someone they look to for inspiration - what or who is yours?
I come up with ideas, I love art and go to museums. I love fashion and it inspires me daily.

What is the one thing you would want to be remembered for?
Raising a great son. He is the light of my life and is a brain tumor/cancer survivor. We have been through a lot the past 2 years. I love him so.

You can also find msformaldehyde on Facebook, Twitter, her own website, and her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment