Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Finds: October 14

Fall is in the air, and I am reminded that the days are getting shorter. Orange and brown and other fall colors seem to be everywhere. So, I thought I would bring you a fun selection of things you can find for fall.

This cute card from creativitybugs caught my eye. I love the beautiful jeweled flowers and the sweet butterfly coming to visit. What a fun card to give to a loved one this holiday season!

This 70s custom made mink jacket from ourhometoyours looks so comfortable and warm. As I look at the fall colors out my window, this jacket seems like the perfect thing to keep warm on a cold day.

Need a card to make someone smile? This grinning pumpkin card from EmptyOnTheInside is sure to fit the bill!

Last is my favorite. TheOrangeWindmill has gorgeous handmade leather journals. Perfect to remember every moment of your kids accomplishments in soccer, thoughts and memories from the day, or things to do the following day. And since my favorite color is brown, I decided this one would be perfect!

These amazing shops are all part of the besteam on Etsy.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! :) -Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Feeling the fall frame of mind, too! Love the creativitybugs card :-)!

    Empty On the Inside
    Dough, Dirt & Dye

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this great feature. I love that jacket too, and everything else you picked. :~D
    Debbi
    -ourhometoyours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice feature!
    Love everything you chose and wrote :)

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete