Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Finds: October 28

I love the outdoors, and these warm, yummy looking items remind me of the beautiful fall colors that are all around us at this time of year.

First, this amazing looking rustic soap sampler set from mossycreeksoaps. Looks like a fun gift or present for yourself!

Love this yellow citrine ring from riorita. So dreamy!

These vintage brass earrings from headpinwear are cute.

And to top it all off is this pom pom headband from knitfuldezigns.

These amazing shops are all part of the besteam on Etsy.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colors of the rustic soap samples!

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my ring in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the colors combine so well!!!!! such a relaxing and pleasant feature :) thank you so much for featuring my pom pom headband <3

    Gracie

    ReplyDelete